1. I'm a planner extraordinaire, I make lists, I check them twice, I cross things off, I move forward. Now of course I don't always make continuous progress through my lists, but I understand that if I write it down, it will happen eventually, and therefore quitting is NEVER an option. Like when I opened a savings account specifically named "Barcelona" two summers ago, I had no idea when it was going to Spain, but as you know now, my heart is in Barcelona!
2. I'm loyal, possibly to a fault. Seriously. Even though I grumble about it sometimes, I would do anything for my family, and my friends too. They know they can count on me when they need me. It can be exhausting sometimes, but I don't even know how not to be loyal like that. Anytime I've ever I've had to remove a person from my life, it wasn't something I took lightly, and the person was really REALLY sucky for me to get to that point.
3. I'm Adventurous. There are many many things that I'll say, "Sure, why not!" to. Like going to Morocco because we're gonna be in the south of Spain, it's right there, and those guys we met in Paris said Marrakech is a must see! Or getting on the banana boat ride in Puerto Rico. Or touching a snake in the square in Marrakech. Or going to that haunted house in bumble fuck, Delaware. Unless the adventure blatantly involves serious risks to my life, my biggest fears, or nasty food, the odds are I'll do it. I've learned some lessons via this method--like I do NOT like haunted houses, that's gonna be a "NO" for the rest of my life...
|I realized AFTER I signed my life away that I had NO idea what I was doing! But it as Awsome! Puerto Rico '08|
5. I'm Entertainingly Cynical. I'm not your average Negative Nadette. The glass may be half empty as far as I'm concerned, but rest assured I have something snarky, if not wildly inappropriate to say about it. And when it's all said and done, I still appreciate the sight of roses, yellow ones especially, but I'm not stopping to smell them, because only silly optimists asking for a bee sting and a nose full of pollen participate in such activities.
6. I Can Cook. DUH! Considering my friends are always trying to make me cook for them, and a few of them have actually tricked me into doing it, I can confidently say that I kinda know what I'm doing when it comes to food. And even when I don't, it's usually still edible.
|I catered my apartment warming party last summer. The food was a hit!|
So I'm tagging all of my readers in this challenge. List 6 positive things about yourself, I'm listening! Oh and more on Spain & Morocco to come, trust!