- Become fluent in Spanish.
- Do something significant other than donate money to a cause
- Ride an elephant
- Do a full pole split
- Add a new continent to my travelogue [Asia, South America, or Australia]
- Make my own beer and/or wine
- Take a cooking class with an accomplished chef that I respect [i.e. NOT Guy Fieri] or take a cooking class abroad
Take a photography class
- Take a picture so beautiful it could be a post card/bring tears to my eyes
- Watch every single episode of all 7 seasons of The West Wing in consecutive order [Christmas gift anyone??]
- Purchase one of these blazers
- Fly first class
- Make a dish that’s on the cover of Food & Wine Magazine [and take a worthy picture of it]
Perform on a stage again.
- Go to a New York Fashion Week Runway Show [Mullberry, Burberry, Ferragamo, Tory Burch, Emmanuel Ungaro, or Carolina Herrera are my top picks]
- See Lenny Kravitz in Concert
- Learn how to drive a motorcycle
- Dance on the bar to a Ke$ha song while
shouting obscenities at ugly peoplegoing insane, throwing some glitter, and making it rain*
- Attend an Olive Oil Tasting [preferably abroad]
- Learn to Salsa/flamenco dance well enough to not feel like a complete idiot
- Master the smokey eye look
- Learn how to shoot a gun
- Attend a Grand Slam tennis match
- Learn how to hot wire a car**, change my oil, and change a flat tire
- Purchase a pair of luxurious rockin leather pants--and OWN the look.
- Insert some sort of goal that reflects positive progress in my personal life that does not involve a ring or a crumb snatcher [there shall be none put forth from this womb]
- Enroll in Culinary School***
As you can see, I've already started making progress, but I've still got a LONG way to go. I'll keep you updated in the meantime.
*Ke$ha songs really make me want to do ridiculous things, Hillary and Alihah, consider yourselves warned [and I will insist you join me]
**Considering the recent trend of unnatural natural disasters and the ever growing threat of global terrorism, I would feel a lot more comfortable knowing that should suddenly the need to flee by motor vehicle arise, my flight (and/or fight) response will not hindered by a lack of keys.
***So I debated whether or not to share this, but really who is surprised by this? What really scares me is the question of how I'm going to pay for this, seeing as how I've done the whole college thing twice and I've got the loans to prove it. So I guess I should really get over my disdain for old men with money, right? #justsayin