Friday, February 25, 2011

Product Review...and Impending Revenge...


Tyler Florence needs to watch his back...because I'm coming for him, and soon. Why, you ask? I'll get to that in a minute. A few weeks ago, the good folks at CSN contacted me and asked if I would would like to feature a product review on my blog. In case you didn't know, CSN has over 200 stores where you can find everything from a wooden swing set for your crumb snatcher(s) to a gorgeous wine rack for your kitchen, to shoes and boots! My initial response to their inquiry was shock--I mean, not that it matters to me, but my blog is but a very small fish in a very large pond. I wondered if they had the wrong blog, or if they thought I have a larger following than I do, or if actually have a larger following than I realize, and are there more of you guys, reading, but not commenting, but laughing and eating and thinking as a result of my blog? Hmm, I wondered. My second response to their request was, of course,  HELLZ YEAH, I'll feature a product review!! Anyone who knows me well, understands just how much I love cooking and kitchen gadgets and accessories. I consider window shopping in Williams-Sonoma just as awesome as trying on expensive boots in Nordstrom. It's like that that for me. So an opportunity to add a much needed item to my kitchen tools collection for free AND put in my two cents about it is too good an opportunity to pass up.

Now back to Tyler Florence and my plot for revenge. Remember in this post, how I thought I made this amazing Moroccan Chicken dish, until his "ultimate" rendition of this dish burst my over-inflated bubble? Well per my vow to restore honor to my name, I've decided to review a product that is necessary to take on Mr. Florence's recipe. And then, after we battle to the death delicious, victory shall be mine! Tyler, you've been warned...



*bwhahahaaha*

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! And who says you are a small fish in a big pond! I think you're awesome and I love your blog! Can't wait to read your review :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Eat, Read, Rant!