Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Soap Box Wednesday: What's Wrong with What We Eat

Wow, it's been a entire months since I've blogged, and probably a year since I've done a SBW post. But you guys know me by now, so you shouldn't be all that surprised.  I've been super busy, with among other things, preparing for my next pole competition. I've got lots things I want to share (including food posts) but you're going to have to wait a bit longer for that. Until then, I really want to share this amazing video of Mark Bittman's Ted Talk about the dangers of our food culture. I have really been wanting to talk more about food policy on the blog, and I think this is a great place to start.


 

For the record, I agree 100% with what Bittman says, even though his speech caused me to feel a bit uncomfortable about some of my own food habits. But that's the point. I would love to hear what you guys think about it.

The floor is yours...

1 comment:

  1. I love Bittman. And something on food policy would be a great addition to your site! Good luck with the competition!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Eat, Read, Rant!