Monday, November 29, 2010

iWon!


{Source}

Have ever had an epically bad day? The kind of a bad day where you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning and then something goes wrong, so you accept the fact that you're having a bad day and expect that your next day will be better. Instead, the next day you not only do you wake up in a sour mood AGAIN, but more shit happens? And what was one bad day morphs into a string of bad days that snowballs into a complete and utter shit storm that blows your whole damn week to high hell? Well that was the story of my life the week before Thanksgiving. I'm talking seven days of shiggity and calamity that made had me convinced I suck at life [because I did not handle things well] and seriously had me questioning who I offended so deeply that they could incite the furies of fate to disassemble the ongoings of my life one day after the other after the other, etc. To whom this may concern: whatever I did to piss you off and have you crap on my week, I'm sorry! I'm sorry for calling children crumb snatchers, I'm sorry for saying that some babies are ugly, I'm sorry for threatening to punch Kona in his cute little face, I'm sorry for any and everything that upset you!  Now could you PULEASE leave me in peace for at least 6 months?? I've been a job that hate for far too long and am literally at the edge of reason, and I can't handle too much drama in a short span of time. Please and thank you!

That said, because I was having such a crap week, I couldn't even bring myself to get excited about the fact that I actually won a blog giveaway. I'm a loyal follower the BonBon Rose Girls blog. It's a great getaway read for me, full of lovely fashion finds for me to drool over, and awesome giveaway opportunities to enter on a regular basis. Well I finally won one of those giveaways, SCORE! I won a $50 gift certificate from Belvedere Designs, which designs vinyl wall quotes and wall art for your home. Naturally, I'm getting a kitchen wall quote to give my laughably small kitchen some much needed charm, especially because I'll be spending considerably more time in there during the winter months. Because I am probably one of the pickiest people on the face of the planet, I'm having them make a custom wall quote just for me. But it doesn't end there. During my magnificent Spanish/Moroccan vacation, I bought some food related postcards with the intent of framing and hanging on my kitchen wall, and I plan to artfully display them around my internationally themed wall quote. Take that Martha Stewart!

So I want to send a big thank you to the BonBon Rose Girls and Belvedere Designs! And I promise to share pictures when everything is set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Eat, Read, Rant!