Thursday, January 20, 2011

Filler Foods: Parte Dos

This wouldn't happen if I had his schedule
Ok, you caught me. I don't have a real post for you today. I'm sorry, but I've been legitimately busy! I've been writing application essays, hustling to DC for Health Policy networking events, washing a month and a half's worth of laundry (no, seriously) and resisting the urge to throw a bitch fit at work over silly  time consuming projects and problems. BUT I did promise to blog 3x a week in the twenty'leven, so I'm not going to leave you hanging. Y'all know I cook way more often than I blog, so there are plenty of dishes that never make to the blog--usually because I forget to take a full set of pictures or just don't think their blog worthy. So here goes...

Cheddar Chive Spoon Bread.
It was good, but I want to make it great
Sweet potato fries before I burned them in the oven

Apple and Cheddar Sandwich with Arugula. I wish I had better pics, it was amazing

the makings of ultimate hot chocolate 
and I do mean ultimate!
Linguini in a garlic cream chive sauce. My arteries still haven't forgiven me
Chicken in Moroccan Spices. Always a win





A mushroom Tart turned quiche. A technical fail, but still tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Eat, Read, Rant!