Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's My Blogiversary!



This week marks the 2nd anniversary of Eat, Read, Rant! Can you believe it? I've come a long way in the two years since I started this blog--which was catalyzed by a poorly timed break up during Snowmegeddon of 2010. In that time, I've grown as a foodie, grown as a writer [which ain't sayin much], grown as a photographer [that says even less], made new friends, connected with old friends in new ways, taken life changing vacations-twice, made declarations of epic and ridiculous proportions, started a small business, been pushed to the edge of sanity, laughed, cried, screamed, danced, failed, succeeded and ate, boozedread, and ranted my through most of it.

Contrary to what I've convinced myself to believe, it's actually been a good two years. Life is hard, but I'm still standing, I'm still blogging, and most importantly, I'm still pushing forward. I'm unsure of what the next two years might bring, but I'm definitely excited ;-)


¡Besos!

3 comments:

  1. Well congrats to you!!! I'm def happy to have you around these parts. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I can't believe it's been two years already :) Happy Bloggiversary!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disqus for Eat, Read, Rant!